August 4, 2020 – August 5, 2020
Ends: Aug 5, 2020 3:00 PM (ET)
Pool CEOs and senior staff are invited to CEO Virtual Institute, an online event for pool leaders to collaborate on COVID-19 and other issues currently shaping the industry.
NOTE: Pool executives will soon receive an invitation and registration link via email.
A one-time replacement for the in-person CEO Institute, this free AGRiP event will take place on Aug. 4 and 5 and will feature:
- Two four-hour days of facilitated discussions. You may enter and exit these discussions as your schedule and interest allow. Topics include:
- The impacts of COVID-19 on property, liability, workers’ compensation and health pools
- How the pandemic is affecting pool operations and reshaping pool services
- Federal pandemic assistance and backstops
- Lessons on pooling leadership from recent events
- A webinar on emergency succession planning presented by AGRiP Resident Steve Trautman on Aug. 4. In this educational session, Steve will share a practical framework for managing the unexpected departure of key leaders within your pool. The tools presented will help you:
- Define the qualities, tasks and relationships unique to your pool’s leadership roles
- Prepare for and conduct emergency knowledge transfer in a limited period of time
- Reduce the risk of losing key skills by transferring them to multiple successors
- Measure whether knowledge and skills were transferred successfully
NOTE: Registration for this webinar is open to all AGRiP members (not just CEOs).
- The CEO and Board Linkage meeting on Aug. 5. This is an informal time for top pool executives to talk directly with AGRiP Board members about how we can work in support of your needs.
PRELIMINARY PROGRAM (all times Eastern)
|Tuesday, Aug. 4|
|11–11:10 a.m.||Welcome and event orientation|
|11:10 a.m.–12 p.m.||Impact of COVID-19 on liability and property lines of coverage|
|12:10–1 p.m.||Impact of COVID-19 on workers’ compensation and health lines of coverage|
|1:10–1:50 p.m.||Leadership lessons from 2020|
|2–3 p.m.||Webinar on emergency succession planning (delivered by AGRiP Resident Steve Trautman and open to all AGRiP members)|
|3 p.m.||End of day|
|Wednesday, Aug. 5|
|11–11:10 a.m.||Welcome and recap of Day 1|
|11:10 a.m.–12 p.m.||Impact of COVID-19 on pool operations and member services|
|12:10–12:30 p.m.||State and federal pandemic assistance and backstops|
|12:30–1:50 p.m.||Impact of social/protest movements|
|2–2:40 p.m.||CEO and Board Linkage (open to top pool executives only)|
|2:40–2:45 p.m.||Wrap-up and end of program|