March 28, 2019
AGRiP members will share experiences and examples of claims and policy system implementations, as well as implementation needs and risks for other technologies, March 28-29 at the Loews Minneapolis.
This meeting - open only to AGRiP pool members - will be driven by attendee conversation and facilitated by AGRiP. The open-discussion format will build pool-to-pool connections and foster collaboration as the group explores:
- Experiences and examples of claims, policy, and other significant system implementations.
- Steps in effective systems decision-making and implementation.
- Important and practical lessons learned about planning and staffing a systems implementation.
Registration is open to AGRiP pool members only. The fee is $160 per attendee and includes:
- March 28: Light breakfast, lunch, afternoon beverage and snack.
- March 29: Light breakfast, lunch, afternoon beverage and snack.
On March 27, there will be an afternoon meeting for clients of Origami. A beverage and snack break will be provided.
After registering, attendees will receive information to make sleeping room reservations.
Questions about the meeting can be directed to Kristen Morris.