- Trustees Sholander, Hunt and Smigelski were re-elected to the Board of Trustees.
- Ionia won a $1,000 risk control grant, Mackinac won a $750 risk control grant and Allegan own a $500 risk control grant.
- Crawford won the 2019 Turn Around Award for making the largest positive change in their experience modification factor.
- Bay, Chippewa and Crawford road commissions were recognized for the lowest experience mod in their respective payroll categories.
- In the last 12 months, we had 27 members allow 67 injured employees to return to work in a modified capacity that saved approximately $155,747 in lost time wages.
- Isabella, Oceana, Gladwin and Schoolcraft were recognized for having no workers’ compensation payments for the last 12 months.
- We recognized 43 members who made the Honor Roll.
Thank you everyone who attended and made it a great success!